In case you’ve been wondering why it’s taken longer than usual for you to get a reply to your email or phone call, Pointwise has been virtually closed since Tuesday of this week. It’s not clear whether we’ll be open and fully staffed tomorrow either.
Some of our staff are able to work in a limited capacity from offsite. Here are the best ways to get hold of us.
- Technical Support – email@example.com
- Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Inquiries – email@example.com
We hope to be back to full capacity as soon as the weather situation permits. You can read about it here. To summarize:
- A sleet storm Tuesday morning dropped a nice layer of ice on all area roads.
- Low temperatures (yesterday’s high of 20 degrees set a record for lowest high temperature) and overcast skies have limited melting leaving streets still slick.
- School districts have closed for 3 days in a row now.
- There’s such a strain on electrical power that they have instituted rolling blackouts. The office got hit by one yesterday morning.
- Low natural gas pressure has prevented some homes and offices from being able to keep the heat on.
We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.
It’s Monday and both the skies and the roads are clear. We’ll be back up to 100% by the opening bell.
They are forecasting another winter storm for Wednesday, however. 😉