The abstract deadline for the MeshTrends8, the 8th Symposium on Trends in Unstructured Mesh Generation, has been extended to February 18, 2011. Technical papers are sought in the areas of:
- Hexahedral/quadrilateral mesh generation
- Parallel and scalable meshing algorithms
- Meshing tools and applications
- Multi-physics meshing issues
- Infrastructure and tools for meshing
- Adaptive meshing tools and applications
- Meshing and geometry for geophysics applications
- Meshing and geometry for biomedical applications
- Geometry repair and improvement for mesh generation
- Tetrahedral/triangular mesh generation
For more information on MeshTrends8 see http://cubit.sandia.gov/meshtrends8/.
The MeshTrends Symposium is held in conjunction with the U.S. National Congress on Computational Mechanics, http://www.usnccm.org/. The 11th congress is to be held this year in Minneapolis, Minnesota on 25-29 July 2011.
The abstract deadline has been extended again to 15 March. Quoting from an email I received: “Over 25 abstracts have already been submitted to the Symposium on Trends in Unstructured Mesh Generation – Meshtrends VIII, making it one of the largest symposiums at the conference. If you missed the previous deadlines but still want to submit, you are able to until March 15th.”