You’re invited to join us on 14 April 2011 at 9:00 a.m. PDT for a free, hour-long webinar about how to optimize a wind turbine in a parametric manner using CFD. We’ll get into all of the details involved with topics like:
- automating the mesh generation
- choosing mesh topologies that facilitate parametric changes
- setting up the optimization process
- fast ways to post-process and report
- visualizing the optimization space
Your hosts will be Dr. Chris Sideroff and Mr. Travis Carrigan from Pointwise and Dr. Durrell Rittenberg from Tecplot.
For more details including how to register, go to www.pointwise.com/webinar.
We look forward to your participation on April 14th.