Intelligent Light Released FieldView 13.1
Intelligent Light released FieldView 13.1 for CFD postprocessing. This release includes a 4-7 times speed-up of transient data processing, a 200 times speed-up of dataset sampling, and a new direct reader for OpenFOAM.
- Announcement at TenLinks
- CFD was apparently used to ensure efficient blowing of large volumes of air with Mitsubishi’s Hyper Inverter.
- Wind tunnel tests and CFD help validate the aerodynamic design of Bombardier’s CSeries.
- The 7th Symposium on Numerical Analysis of Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer will be held in conjunction with ICNAAM 2012 on 19-25 September 2012 in Kos, Greece.
- Hardbound proceedings of the 20th International Meshing Roundtable are now available online from Springer.
- Dr. Michael Boettcher of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology won the Meshy Award for his mesh of a reactor pressure vessel.
- Pointwise is seeking engineers to hire for our technical support team.