News in Brief
- The Cascade Technologies blog has posted Part 1 and Part 2 of a planned 5-part video interview with Prof. Parviz Moin on Pioneering Large Eddy Simulation.
- The European-African Conference on Wind Engineering (EACWE 2103) will be held on 7-11 July 2013 in Cambridge, UK.
- Registration is now open for the Thermal & Fluids Analysis Workshop (TFAWS 2012) to be held 13-17 August 2012 at JPL in Pasadena, CA.
- Looks like there’s a new CFD blog: CFD People.
- Caedium CFD helped some high school students achieve the 2nd fastest race time in the German F1 in Schools final.
- Researchers at Wright State University have simulated the flight of a dragonfly including body motion and wing deformation.
[Sometimes a week goes by without a lot of of CFD news.]