You may be wondering what someone in the mesh generation business could possibly be thankful for. I am thankful for…
- Clean CAD geometry – squeaky clean, precise, and watertight.
- The quad-core CPU and RAM, RAM, RAM.
- Realizing the difference between good, fast, and cheap – and the fact that you can only choose two of the three.
- Knowing that there’s more than one way to bake a cake.
- Understanding that the word “automation” has always meant “better than it used to be.”
- Just enough time to do things right.
- A CFD solver that doesn’t treat the mesh like its country cousin.
- Turbulence models – because at least we can still blame them when things go wrong.