(An abbreviated version.)
News in Brief
- Students from the University of Texas at Austin won the Student Cluster Challenge at SC12.
- Read more about the STAR Global Conference 2013 at their dedicated website.
- Evan Yares wrote a nice article about CAD interoperability for Design World.
- ERCOFTAC presents Transition Modelling II on 22-23 May 2013 in Munich.
- The 7th MIT Conference on Fluid and Solid Mechanics will be held 12-14 June 2013 in Cambridge, MA.
- If you want to put a storage bag on your bicycle, XLAB has studied them using CFD.
- Siemens PLM released Parasolid V25.0.
- Exa released PowerDELTA v1.7 for meshing.
- Speaking of Exa, they reported “cautious” year-end spending by their customers and other economic details.
- AIAA announced the 2013 Associate Fellows.
- CEI released EnSight 10.0.2h.
- CD-adapco announced on Facebook the winners of their 2013 calendar contest.