“Just The Facts” Edition
- The National Cancer Institute is assessing the state of the art in biomedical CFD with a series of benchmark computations for a blood pump. Should you choose to participate, CFD results are due 31 July 2014. All the details are at the link.
- CFD for offshore structures
- Flow Science has made the proceedings of their FLOW-3D conference available for download.
- The 1st Pan-American Conference on Computational Mechanics (PANACM 2015) will be held 27-29 April 2015 in Buenos Aires.
- STAR-CCM+ v8.06 will have enhanced features for CAD associativity.
- Intelligent Light is offering a white paper on analyzing the CFD solutions from the high lift prediction workshop.
- Altair shares the story of using CFD to design a bicycle helmet.
Not the National Cancer Institute, but the US FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Thanks for the link.
Sorry for the mis-attribution. I just went by the banner at the top of the page.