- Autodesk Meshmixer has new 3D printing capabilities such as patterning.
- Lloyd’s Register has an opening for CFD Principal Specialist.
- In the wake of CD-adapco’s STAR Global Conference…
- Want to feel like you were there? Check out the photo gallery.
- Read CD-adapco‘s own summary of the event. (The 2015 event will be in San Diego.)
- ENGINEERING.com wrote about the STAR-CCM+ product strategy. (FEA is coming in 2015.)
- EVP Bill Clark‘s video interview on YouTube gives great insight into the company. (ANSYS Fluent & CFX and OpenFOAM are their two main competitors.) [Bill is one of the good guys in CFD. He is worth knowing.]
- Rhino users might want to get the new Android-based ViewER for viewing 3DM files.
- For those of you interested in GPU programming, NVIDIA announced their GPU roadmap.
- Here’s a brief case study of how JAXA uses Femap for their FEA analyses.
- And here’s simulation of wave impact on submarines.
One Mesh, Two Mesh, Red Mesh, Blue Mesh
Artist Michael Sandstrom writes “My artwork explores how camouflaged political controls filter our understanding of history and relinquish our ability to accurately observe and respond to current socio-political events.”