- CRAFT Tech released CRUNCH CFD 3.1 with surface roughness, a flamelet model, and more.
- CD-adapco released STAR-CD and es-ice v4.24.
- Are you a student who enjoys CAD? You could be an Onshape Campus Rep.
- From whom should you learn OpenFOAM? CFD Direct offers 10 questions you should ask your OpenFOAM trainer.
- Exascale computing (as called for by the CFD Vision 2030 Study) will require programmers and their algorithms to keep up with advances in hardware. Read more from HPCWire.
- The International Conference on Geometric Modeling and Processing will be held on 11-13 April 2016 in San Antonio, Texas.
- CFD workflows for Formula 1 simulations built with FieldView were the subject of a recent presentation in Tokyo.
Designer Melissa Borrell is inspired by many things and technology is one of them. How else can you explain these two items from her pop-out collection: earrings (left) and a necklace (right) that are clearly unstructured meshes.
Bonus: Lovers of unstructured meshes will love playing with Node Garden.
P.S. This abbreviated version of TWiCFD brought to you a severe storm that blew through in the midst of writing.