We are now accepting resumes for engineering internships on our technical support, product development, and applied research teams.
You can read the full announcement on our jobs page.
Applying for an internship is easy:
- Read the announcement.
- Choose which team best matches your interests and goals.
- Email your resume to email@example.com.
So that you might better understand our expectations, you might also want to read articles we’ve posted about resumes and hiring.
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Resumes
- Interns, Resumes, and My Sanity
- Why You Didn’t Get a Job Offer
- The Worst Resume Ever
- Four Tips for the Job Seeking Student
[Looking back on that list of articles it’s clear I need to write one that approaches the topic from a more positive perspective. Cranky? Who, me?]
Keep this in mind. We love our interns. They’ve done great work for us in the past and we’re certain summer 2016 will be the same. Help us find you. Apply today.