In our latest on-demand webinar, you will see demonstrated the new features added to Pointwise V18.1 including multiple independent coordinate systems, new techniques for assessing mesh quality, and more.
After watching this pre-recorded webinar, you will know how to:
- Easily manage a system of multi-body overset meshes using Frameworks.
- Mesh each body in its own independent coordinate system before transforming them into the global coordinate system.
- Use instancing to transform one mesh into multiple copies within the global system.
- Track key mesh quality diagnostics with cutting planes that persist outside of the Examine command.
- Use filters to identify mesh cells that match criteria unique to your application.
- Create a clustering source from a point cloud for mesh adaptation.
- Apply adaptation to both surface and volume meshes.
- Quickly construct new block topology using the top-down command Build Blocks.
- And much more.
Now is the time to make sure you are getting the most out of the latest release of Pointwise for CFD mesh generation.