The AIAA’s CFD 2030 Integration Committee is hosting several events at the SciTech Forum coming up in a couple of weeks in San Diego that you’ll probably want to attend.*
NASA’s Revolutionary Computational Aerosciences
Technical session, CFD2030-01/FD-50
Wed 05 Jan, 14:00 – 15:40
- A 20-year Vision for Flight and Engine Certification by Analysis
- A Comparative Assessment of Computational Methodologies for Prediction of CLmax on the High-Lift Common Research Model
- WMLES of Turbulent Flows using FUN3D
- Large Eddy Simulation of the NASA High-Lift Common Research Model
- Ongoing Aeroelastic Prediction and Validation Activities at NASA Langley Research Center
Impact of AIAA Sponsored Workshops on the CFD 2030 Vision I & II
UPDATE: These two technical panels have been cancelled due to the large number of last-minute travel cancellations by organizers, panelists, and attendees. The CFD 2030 Integration Committee apologizes for the inconvenience.
Technical panel sessions, CFD2030-02 and CFD2030-03
Thu 06 Jan, 14:00 – 15:40 & 16:00 – 17:40
This session will consist of brief descriptions of the long term objectives of various AIAA-sponsored workshops and host a panel discussion on potential synergies between workshop agendas and the CFD 2030 Vision including the recently proposed CFD 2030 Grand Challenge Problems.
All CFD workshop leaders have been invited to ensure a rousing discussion.
For More Info
Check out the full SciTech agenda here.
You can learn more about the CFD 2030 IC here.
*Note: AIAA SciTech is being offered as a hybrid event with both in-person and online sessions. Each session will be either in-person or online but not both. The CFD 2030 sessions will be held in-person.